2) Don’t forget your brows, ears and nose. If you don’t want to attempt it yourself ask your stylist or barber to give you a quick trim.
3) Beauty treatments are not just for girls, grooms too will benefit from facials, massages and atleast one manicure and pedicure.
4) Choose your styling products carefully and remember less is more.
5) To avoid razor rash, use a brand new razor and follow the hairs’ natural growth.
6) Keep your water intake up and your alcohol intake down leading up to the big day. Bloating and skin reactions are a side effect of too much alcohol, so plan your stag do for atleast 10 days before the big day.