Gone are the days when having a theme for your wedding was considered hard work. Setting a colour scheme for your big day, or even theming it around a winter wonderland or the retro glamour of the 1950’s, actually makes it much to plan your celebration. After all, if you have decided on a purple colour scheme, you don’t need to waste time looking at peach bridesmaid dresses. And remember, you don’t have to religiously follow your chosen theme either- Kate Moss’ wedding to Jamie Hince was very much inspired by ‘20s-set novel, The Great Gatsby, but they still had Victorian chandeliers hanging from the ceiling of their Edwardian- style marquee. If you are having trouble choosing a style you both agree on though, we have pulled together few most popular on trend wedding themes of the moment to help you decide. So, whether you fancy going for a particular colour pallete, or have a yearning for an vintage inspired day, you will find this article with great ideas. Enjoy!!
P.S: Don’t forget to take a look at all the fabulous real weddings around you. Seeing how other couples have planned their wedding around a theme is a great way of judging whether it would work for you. There are so many different styles, there’s sure to be something to inspire you. You can share your inspiration with us at our facebook page or write us at email@example.com
- Classic Cream: Choose a beautiful pale palette for a timeless look
- Pretty in Pink: Fill your day with chic details in this feminine hue
- Simply Silver: Shine on your big day with these shimmering ideas.
- Precious Gold: Give your wedding a Midas touch with opulent finishing touches.
- Black and White: Create a classic look with monochrome details
- Scarlet Red: Be Passionate with this vibrant colour palette
- Mellow Yellow: Add a splash of sunshine to your celebration
- Spring Green: Opt for fresh colour scheme with beautiful shades of Olives, Mint, and Lime
- Something Blue: Inject feel- good factor with a calming blue
- Peaches & Creams: Combine these soft colours for a summer-wedding.
- Purple Perfection: Add a regal touch with lilac and violet accessories.
- Sweet like Chocolate: Team candy pink and blush shades with cocoa-brown for a picture perfect celebration.
- Over the Rainbow: Mix in myriad of shades for a show stopping result
- A touch of Sparkle: Dazzle your guests with winter-wonderland details.
- Vintage chic: Adorn your day with antique-inspired décor.
- Eastern Promise: Embrace an Oriental vibe
- Country Casuals: For a laidback vibe, team bunting with vintage.
- 1920’s Glamour: Channel the sophistication of this decadent decade.
- Seeing Spots: Go dotty (Polka) on your big day with the bold and retro look
- Beside the seaside: Conjure up memories of the beach with the stylish nautical-themed accessories
- 1950’s diner: Create a fun big day feel with the popular Madhubala/ Marlyn era
- Rustic French: Fill your wedding with provencal finishing touches
- Village Fete: Decorate your reception with colourful extras for a quintessential look.